Welcome to the new Continuous Review & Development Homepage.
Use the menu above to navigate around the resources you need to use CR&D successfully. On this page you’ll find the latest CR&D news headlines, how to navigate these CR&D pages, key dates and a brief overview if you’re new to CR&D.
These aren’t demo’s, they’re support sessions to answer your questions.
Finding what you need on these CR&D pages:
Using the menu above:
- CoreHR – Links to log into CoreHR and also a link to take you to the CoreHR pages for additional guidance on the system.
- All about CR&D and Best Practice – On the page you’ll find basic and also detailed explanations of CR&D, the steps you need to take, and other useful ‘best practice’ advice.
- Guides – The ‘Guidance Documents’ option will take you to the written guides on using CR&D in the CoreHR system. For those who prefer listening and watching, the ‘Video Guides’ page is there to help.
- FAQ’s – If you have a question, the chances are someone’s already asked us, so have a look for the answer here. Or, you can submit a new question if you can’t find the answer on these pages or from your manager/colleagues.
- News Updates – Here you’ll find the latest and older CR&D news posts.
- Useful Links – These take you to non-CR&D pages that have information related to CR&D (Capability Framework, Learning Academy etc).
- 21/07/2020 – From this date you will be able to add your Objectives to the new CR&D cycle
- 21/07/2020 – From this date you’ll be able to see the revised and simplified Capability Framework and Development Plan sections
- Dates TBC – CR&D Webinar dates to be confirmed shortly
- 01/03/2021 – All CR&D’s must be finalised (signed off) by you and your manager
If you’re new to CR&D or just want to remind yourself of the basics, here is a short overview. In short, CR&D is the name for what you might know as an appraisal…but it’s much much more and it’s a continuous process that you and your manager will use throughout the year.
- CR&D focuses on continuous improvement and feedback through ongoing one-to-ones and communication between line manager and team members throughout the year.
Want to know more? Visit the ‘All about CR&D and best practice’ page.