1. Home
  2. /
  3. Increase or Decrease in...

Managers should submit the online form below when requesting increases or decreases to employee’s working hours or annual contracted weeks.  Please note, this form was previously called a ‘Workforce Change Form‘.

Click on the button opposite to complete and submit the online request form.
If you have any difficulties please contact AskHR on askhr@aberdeencity.gov.uk

If you are looking for information on any of the topics below, please click here

  • Request to recruit to an existing post / vacant hours
  • Extend fixed term posts / contracts or secondments
  • Making a fixed term post permanent
  • Request to advertise a secondment
  • Higher Graded Duties

Click here to return to the main People Anytime homepage.

Add a ‘Like’ and/or ‘Rating’ below to indicate how useful you found this page.

(Visited 2,217 times, 1 visits today)
Please Rate this Page