This page provides you with all the information and required forms for application and approval of travel arrangements including travel by rail, air, car hire, hotels.  You will also find the travel and subsistence allowance rates and details of how to claim for these.

Click to view the Council’s Staff Travel Policy (2019).  Please note that this is a Finance policy available on the Zone, therefore it can only be viewed from the internal network.

Click on the buttons below for further information and relevant forms.

Travel by Rail or Air, Car Hire, Hotels and Overseas Travel

Travel and Subsistence Claims

Claim Forms

P11d Returns

Click here to return to the main Pay page.

Add a like and/or a rating below to indicate how useful you found this page.

(Visited 1,391 times, 1 visits today)
Please Rate this Page
%d bloggers like this: