This document should include:
- the reasons for the proposals (i.e. the business case). For example, how the proposals will help to improve service performance and delivery or support corporate objectives
- financial implications (e.g. how proposals are to be funded)
- the staffing implications (e.g. training, changes to working practices including any new ways of working, impact on size of the workforce)
- health and safety considerations, including risk management
- any initial feedback from staff or local shop stewards where “sounding out” discussions have taken place (see initial ideas)
- an outline of any other options that were considered
- a request for written views on the proposals with the consultation start and end dates clearly stated (see Section 4 for timescales). An email and/or online response should be provided
- how it is proposed to take the proposals (with any amendments following consultation) forward (e.g. reporting to Committee). This could include an indicative timetable
Click here to return to the main Consultation Protocol page.
Add a like and/or a rating below to indicate how useful you found this page.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)