Updated 11 December 2020
Just need to find out about the latest changes?
Discover any recent updates here ⇒
Protecting ourselves and others
These pages provide guidance on Coronavirus infection – what to do if you have it and how to prevent its spread.
- Guide for dealing with positive COVID- 19 tests & COVID–19 symptoms in staff groups (Non Education Settings) – including how to respond to a suspected workplace outbreak
- Coronavirus symptoms – what to do if you think you have coronavirus
- Self-isolation – when and how to self isolate
- Returning to the workplace – including those shielding and with underlying health conditions
- Test and Protect – requesting a test if you think you may have coronavirus
These pages provide guidance and support for all employees during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing – advice and guidance on staying well during the pandemic
- Working From Home – A toolbox containing advice, guidance and support dedicated to employees who are currently working from home, including online learning resources.
- Financial Support – advice and signposting to sources of support if your finances have been affected during Covid-19
- Domestic Abuse Advice – help and support for those at risk of domestic abuse
- Special Leave for Carers – guidance on special leave for carers.
The Protect Scotland app from NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect is a free, mobile phone app designed to help us protect each other, reduce the spread of coronavirus and avoid further lockdowns.
You can find out more information and download the app from www.protect.scot or use the buttons opposite.