Updated 22 October 2020
Just need to find out about the latest changes?
Discover any recent updates here ⇒
Protecting ourselves and others
These pages provide guidance on Coronavirus infection – what to do if you have it and how to prevent its spread.
- Outbreak Guidance – how to prevent and control a Coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus symptoms – what to do if you think you have coronavirus
- Self-isolation – when and how to self isolate
- Who is at risk from Covid-19 – including those with underlying health conditions
- Test and Protect – requesting a test if you think you may have coronavirus
These pages provide guidance and support for all employees during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Employee FAQs – Frequently asked questions including FAQs about pay and leave
- Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing – advice and guidance on staying well during the pandemic
- Working From Home – A toolbox containing advice, guidance and support dedicated to employees who are currently working from home, including online learning resources.
- Travel – advice and guidance if you need to travel both locally and internationally
- Financial Support – advice and signposting to sources of support if your finances have been affected during Covid-19
- Domestic Abuse Advice – help and support for those at risk of domestic abuse
These pages provide guidance for managers to deliver services safely and effectively.
- Managers’ Guidance and FAQs – Frequently asked questions on managing staff
- Reinstatement of Services – guidance on the process to reinstate service delivery safely and return staff to work
- Staying Safe While Working – Health and Safety guidance to keep workplaces safe from Coronavirus infection
- Managers’ decision tree – to support managers in determining if someone should be attending work
Supporting the Organisation
These pages provide information and support for the organisation.
The Protect Scotland app from NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect is a free, mobile phone app designed to help us protect each other, reduce the spread of coronavirus and avoid further lockdowns.
You can find out more information and download the app from www.protect.scot or use the buttons opposite.